- post modern C tooling – draft 5
- ‘My ties to England have loosened’: John le Carré on Britain, Boris and Brexit | Books | The Guardian
- “At 87, le Carré is publishing his 25th novel. He talks to John Banville about our ‘dismal statesmanship’ and what he learned from his time as a spy”
(tags: spies intelligence MI5 MI6 le-carre politics)
- The New Zealand Shootings: The Untold Stories | GQ
- A moving account of the shootings and their aftermath. Via Metafilter.
(tags: shooting terrorism racism new-zealand)
- How Derren Brown Remade Mind Reading for Skeptics | The New Yorker
- Introducing Derren Brown to the Americans. Via Mefi.
(tags: magic derren-brown mentalism)
- WSJ, WaPo, NYT Spread False Internet Law Claims | Cato @ Liberty
- Rebutting nonsense about the supposed publisher/platform distinction in Section 230 of the US’s Communications Decency Act. From the Cato Institute, so can’t be dismissed as leftist propaganda.
(tags: law censorship internet)
Originally posted at Name and Nature. You can comment there. There are currently comments.